There is much agression and pain in the world today. We can attract it even if we are not looking for it, aggression and pain can be a great distraction from looking inside at our selves. The peaceful warrior lives and practices truth. By being true to our selves, we do not need to engage in aggression, as we are comfortable with who we are without having to justify it. Peaceful warriors need no enemy, they step away from agression. Peaceful warriors learn where balance is and they learn how to dance with whatever comes.
I’m a healer, a bestselling author and a spiritual teacher. I believe that the heart is the GPS system of the Soul, if it's ignored or switched off, we get lost. Join me for a group healing session , an online programme or download one of my healing meditations . Get in touch if you'd like more information about what I do, or to book a session. You can email email@example.com or fill out the contact form on my website.
- How to Send Love and Light – A Practical Guide
- My Response to Doreen Virtue’s Change in Direction
- Shamanic Healing Techniques
- Panic Attacks – A Two Pronged Approach
- Healing Sessions with Abby Wynne
- Raise Your Vibration Bootcamp
- Meet Abby – Shamanic Psychotherapist, Energy Healer, Author, Teacher
- We see things as We are