Abby Wynne maintains this website to enhance public access to information about her activities. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate.
However, the information accessible on this website, particularly the synopsis of Energy Healing is derived from a variety of sources and includes statements of opinion. Despite our best efforts, there may be inaccuracies or points upon which other practitioners of Energy Healing may disagree.
www.abby-wynne.com website is intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. Always consult a doctor or other qualified health professional if you have personal concerns. Do not wait for a response from email@example.com to a query or wait for a health topic you are concerned about to be covered in this site.
Links and references to other websites, organisations or people beyond our website are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as an endorsement of such website, organisation or person by us.
This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and the use of information that we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect from time to time. It shall be your responsibility to check our website frequently to see recent changes.
We reserve the right to store any personal data provided to us in a safe and secure location in any jurisdiction in the world. By registering with us and by your use of the site and acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, you hereby authorize us to convey this information outside of the European Union.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of Abby Wynne who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us . We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
If you choose to visit this site and use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising there from in respect of privacy, is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
PayPal Data Protection
All PayPal transactions are subject to the PayPal pricacy Policy. Please see www.PayPal.com for further information.
There are no returns available for digital downloadable items purchased in Abby’s WebShop.
It is possible to get a refund on any online course run by Abby providing the refund has been requested prior to the start date of the course. Once courses have started, no refunds are available.
Where items purchased on Abby’s Webshop are NOT downloadable items (such as crystal bracelets), returns and refunds are available on an item by item basis, depending on the circumstances.
Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Abby Wynne whose registered office is at 4 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are on the relevant images on Abby Wynne’s profile on Instagram.com
4. Closing date and time for entries will be given on the competition announcement image. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5.. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received on time for whatever reason.
6. Please note if your account on Instagram is private, you will need to make it public in order to have your entry visible.
6. An announcement of the winner will be given, with the winner being tagged in the announcement.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen at random using a computerised number generator.
12. The winner will be notified by direct message and through tagging on the closing image. Winners will need to supply the promotor with a valid postal address for the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and winning image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Irish] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.